Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring BREAAK


The above is a delicious and easy dish I made for dinner today; pork chops with a pineapple-jalapeno salsa. I love pork because it's so easy to prepare, and when seasoned provides a nice, savory complement to the prominent flavors of the sweet pineapple. The jalapeno was disappointingly bland; I removed the seeds to moderate the heat, but without them was about as exciting as a bell pepper. Alas. For 21 cents at Wegmann's, though, it's a disappointment I can live with.

If you're lucky enough to be a student at the finest community college in the tri-county area, you have this week off to enjoy the steadily improving weather. I haven't exactly been diligent in doing that, but tomorrow is looking promising. Bike/Ride report tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment